Changing the game in sports and business.
Learn about the events, organizations, and athletes we’re proud to partner with.
Events and organizations that we sponsor.
We’re proud to sponsor sports events that align with our values and vision. We also support organizations that give back to our communities, such as Stephen and Ayesha Curry’s Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation.
We partner with the world’s greatest athletes.
Workday brand ambassadors embody our core values of innovation, integrity, and fun. They bring the same passion and commitment to sports that we do to enterprise software.
Regarded as one of the top young talents in golf, Matt Fitzpatrick enjoyed immense success as an amateur. Matt has parlayed that success while a professional and is well on the way to becoming a global star.
- Seven-time winner on the European Tour
- Two-time European Ryder Cup team member
- World’s #1-ranked amateur in 2013
Matt Kuchar defied convention with a completely reinvented swing, taking the game to the next level. Since then, Matt has established himself as one of the world’s top golfers. Off the course, Matt is dedicated to organizations that support children with serious illnesses, disabilities, and other life challenges.
- Won on the PGA TOUR nine times
- Has been a part of nine U.S. Ryder Cup and Presidents Cup teams
- Earned the Vardon Trophy and the Byron Nelson Award in 2010
Follow Matt on Facebook.
Davis Love III
Davis Love III is one of the most highly respected golfers, on and off the course. Named one of Golf Digest’s Top 30 Good Guys, Davis supports at-risk children and families through the Davis Love Foundation.
- Inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2017
- Captained the 2012 and 2016 U.S. Ryder Cup teams
- Won 21 times on the PGA TOUR, including the 1997 PGA Championship
Winner of four major championships, Rory McIlroy is one of the greatest golfers of his generation. A successful businessman, the Northern Irish icon also serves as lead partner of Symphony Ventures, which invests in a portfolio of wellness-focused technology companies.
- Won four major championships, four Ryder Cups, and three FedEx Cups
- Spent 106 weeks as #1 in the World Golf Ranking
- Has won 30 tournaments worldwide since turning pro in 2007
After focusing on golf most of the time, Brandt Snedeker made a change to balance work and life—and success followed. Off the course, Brandt and wife Mandy started a foundation to benefit children in middle Tennessee.
- Nine-time PGA TOUR winner
- Champion of the 2012 FedEx Cup
- One of just six players to qualify for the FedEx Cup in each of its first 15 seasons
With 17 seasons played and several records set, Larry Fitzgerald is regarded as one of the greatest football players of all time. As a philanthropist, Larry has helped fund under-resourced schools and breast cancer research and support.
- Selected for the NFL 100 All-Time Team
- Won the 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award
- Established the Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund
Peyton Manning is one of the most accomplished quarterbacks in NFL history, known as one of the leaders in nearly every statistical passing category. Peyton’s philanthropic foundation assists programs that provide leadership and growth opportunities for children at risk. Peyton is active in other causes, including finding a cure for Alzheimer’s and disaster relief.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2021 inductee
- Five-time AP Most Valuable Player Award winner
- NFL’s Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year in 2005
Questions about our Workday brand ambassador program?